Whether it’s spring, summer, or fall, it’s important to ensure that your air conditioning systems are working properly, especially Toronto, York Region, and the rest of the Greater Toronto Area susceptible to heat waves during warm and hot months. Months with extreme cold, snow, rain, and ice can be tough on your air conditioner, which is why it’s important to have everything checked out in the Spring each year.
A regular air conditioner repair and maintenance service appointment with Commercial HVAC will ensure your air conditioner is reliable and lasts for years to come. At Commercial HVAC we understand air conditioners, and we have fine-tuned our services to meet each home’s specific needs.
The Commercial HVAC Guarantee
If over 35 years of experience in Toronto, York Region, and the Greater Toronto Area isn’t enough, there are plenty of reasons to contact and trust Commercial HVAC for your air conditioner repair and installation needs:
- Competent & Friendly Staff – Our team consists of licensed HVAC experts who undergo regular workshops and training not only in their technical field but in the field of customer service as well. Our entire staff is guaranteed to be polite and as helpful as possible when interacting with you and your family.
- Flexibility – We ensure effective service, no matter what kind or brand your air conditioning unit is. All of our technicians are able to assess and repair any make or model of air conditioner.
- Safety – We understand that our services are often performed inside your home, and as a result, we respect and ensure your privacy. We perform thorough background checks on all of our service technicians, so you won’t have to worry about opening your door to them.
- Prompt & Efficient Service – We know that your time is valuable, which is why we ensure our staff arrives at your home at the designated appointment time. We also ensure they finish the job within the agreed time period. We understand your time is valuable, so we do our best to minimize any inconvenience.
- No Hidden Fees – We provide a free, detailed quote for all of our services. We let you know upfront how much a particular service will cost you, with no hidden fees or charges.
- Commercial HVAC Warranty – In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on an air conditioning unit, Commercial HVAC also provides a 30-day warranty. Our 3o day warranty states that if within 30 days the same problem occurs on the air conditioner, we will repair it for free.