Anyone who’s taken the Toronto subway in the middle of a summer knows just how hot this city can really get. Today might be a nice day that you’ll never want to end, while the next could have you sweating through your shirt. This back and forth change in temperature is exactly why there’s really no time to waste when it comes to commercial ac repairs.
6 Common Commercial AC Repairs Issues
Whether you’re running your own business, or renting out a commercial space to someone else, staying cool is king. It’s great for business. When customers are comfortable, it creates a positive experience for them, and increases your chances of making a sale. So knowing when to call for commercial ac repairs is important. Here are 6 common issues you might come across.
- When “On” doesn’t really mean on
- Consider giving a professional a call to evaluate your ac unit if you’re having trouble turning it on.
- What’s that sound?
- Funny noises or excessive rumbling when you get it started is a clear sign that something is wrong.
- No airflow
- In some cases, your ac might turn on and sound great, but it’s still not cold. Without the fan working properly, your unit will not keep your environment very cool.
- Not cold enough
- Your ac unit’s fan could be working just fine, but without help from the compressor, you could be in trouble.
- Is it hot in here?
- The most obvious sign something is wrong is when your ac is producing warm air. Time to consult someone.
- Puddles everywhere!
- A smooth running ac unit won’t produce puddles of water. If you see excess water around yours, you might need repairs.
Finding The Right Commercial AC Repairs Expert
In a city the size of Toronto and the GTA, you can bet there’s no shortage of “professionals” all claiming to have the skills to help. They say all the right things and offer a very reasonable price, but choosing the wrong person could mean higher bills to repair the aftermath. Finding the right commercial ac repairs professional isn’t that hard. Novel Care has over 30 years of HVAC experience, and we serve all of Toronto and the GTA. Rest assured, we can handle repairs, maintenance, and installation of air conditioners, boilers, furnaces and more.
One thing that separates us from the rest is our customer service. Not only do we select only the best to join our team, we have someone available to help you 24/7 in case of emergencies. It all starts by contacting us at 416-727-5016 though. Save yourself some time and contact us today for commercial ac repairs, and keep your cool this summer.