Cast iron Viessmann oil boilers: Proven Viessmann oil boilers quality, efficiency, and reliable operation. There’s nothing more you could want out of an oil boiler.
Viessmann oil boilers offer a reliable, durable and efficient commercial heating solution. The boiler’s sectional, triple-pass design, combined with a high-quality heat exchanger surface ensures easy installation, economical energy consumption, high operational reliability, and a long service life.
Viessmann doesn’t just make individual commercial heating equipment and components that meet the high Viessmann standards for quality, reliability, and effectiveness. All Viessmann products are part of a matching concept, where each component perfectly complements the rest. Only the perfect interaction of system integrated components draws out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology includes everything you need for a reliable and economical commercial heating system. The Vitotronic control unit with remote control, the powerful Vitocell DHW tanks for best DHW convenience, to high-quality solar thermal systems for cost-saving heating.
Oil-/gas-fired sectional cast iron hot water heating boiler, with Eutectoplex triple-pass heat exchanger surface for operation with modulating water temperatures. Rated input: 490 to 4387 MBH – 144 to 1285 kW
- Efficient and reliable operation. Modulated boiler water temperatures help conserve energy by closely matching system output to actual demand. Viessmann system controls ensure consistent, maximum system efficiency.
- Combustion efficiency: 85% for gas and 88% for oil.
- Problem-free transport into difficult-to-access boiler rooms thanks to sectional construction and low weight.
- The Fastfix system facilitates a quick and easy installation.
- Low environmental impact thanks to low-emission combustion achieved by the boiler’s triple-pass design.
- Problem-free cleaning access facilitated by a hinged left- or right-swing combustion chamber door providing easy access to all three flue gas passageways from the front of the boiler, reducing side clearance.
- Comprehensive standard equipment saves valuable time in installation and sourcing of product. The supply and return header system is pre-built for left or right connections and positions components properly.
- Consistent and reliable DHW supply through integration with Viessmann indirect-fired stainless steel domestic hot water tanks.
- Boilers, controls, domestic hot water tanks, and heating system components are design-matched to work together. All components are compatible and are therefore quickly and easily installed.
- Standardized LON-BUS enables easy communication with building management systems.
- Maximum quality assurance. All components bearing the Viessmann name are designed and manufactured at company-owned production facilities.